What is MCCEE?
- MCCEE is Medical Council of Canada's Evaluating Exam.
- Its Available in more than 500 centres in 80 countries worldwide.
- Exam assesses candidate's basic medical knowledge in main disciplines of medicine.
- Its a computer-based exam consisting of 180 Multiple Choice Questions with five answers each over four hours.
What do we offer?
- Premium Multiple Choice Questions, that test your skills in all disciplines
- State of the art student weakness analysis to help identify personlized study material
- Unique referral program for you to make money!
- New Questions are added constantly
- A No Strings attached FREE EXAM
What do we have?
What does it cost?
|Price FREE||Price $40||Price $60||Price $75||Price $120||Price $180|
|30 Total Questions||1740 Total Questions||1740 Total Questions||1740 Total Questions||1740 Total Questions||1740 Total Questions|
|Get Paid||Get Paid||Get Paid||Get Paid||Get Paid||Get Paid|
What Real People are saying
Since i am a doctor from another school of medicine, it is important to find out the way decisions are taken, the protocols applied here in various conditions, and this is helping me in having an idea of the differences
It was a good experience to review my studies in medicine and preparing for exam.
Clear and precise questions.
It encourages me to move faster because I can see the time or the clock is also moving seen above the questions that I am working on. The questions are also good and would surely help me on the day of my examination.
The explanation of some questions are so good that can explain the whole subject...
Access to system is easy. I can select no of questions each time according to my time schedule.
Its helped in clearing concepts.